The full course includes the following 8 course modules.
- Section A: The Audit Risk Model and What’s In It For Me
- Section B: Statistics (not “Sadistics”) and Tying Sample Size to Audit Risk
- Section C: Multiple Statistical Sampling Methods
- Section D: The “Fixed” Statistical Sampling Method for Test of Controls
- Section E: The “Two Step” Statistical Sampling Method for Tests of Controls
- Section F: The “Discovery” Statistical Sampling Method for Tests of Controls and Fraud
- Section G: A Very Necessary Discussion on Selecting Your Sample (a.k.a. Pulling or Drawing the Sample)
- Section H: Estimation Sampling
The full course includes the following 7 course modules.
- Section A: The Audit Risk Model and Why Use Analytics?
- Section B: The Six Levels of Analytical Procedures
- Section C: Simple Linear Regression
- Section D: Setting Bounds (Constructing Prediction Intervals) for Regression
- Section E: Noise Due to Data Sub-Populations and Lagging.
- Section F: Curve Linear Regression
- Section G: Analytics for Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Please ensure that your computer system meets the minimum specifications to view our online courses.
These courses were developed in the USA, however they do include reference to equivalent International Audit Standards (ISA’s) that have been adopted by other countries.