In all of our courses, you will not only be actively engaged, you will be PRESSING LAPTOP keys. We give you more bang for your training dollar. You also get the benefit of not having to buy software for any of our courses as it’s already on your laptop, freeware, or on your network. We can tailor a course to suit your needs or you can pick from our off the shelf training packages.
ONLINE COURSES NOW AVAILABLE! Register HERE and receive a 20% discount on your first e-learning purchase.
Our Events Experience:
- We have worked with various Institute of Internal Audit (IIA) chapters since 2012 including Singapore, Fiji, Papua New Guinea and the Philippines.
- We have participated as a guest speaker for the Asian Confederation of Institute Internal Auditors (ACIIA) Conferences in Bangkok, Taiwan, Malaysia and Indonesia and for IIA Australia’s SOPAC.
- We have conducted multiple discussion group sessions for CPA Australia.
- We have conducted multiple public forums for Marcus Evans’ business corporate events in Dubai, UAE.
- We have conducted multiple public forums for events specialists in Malaysia.
- We regularly conduct in-house training for SME’s
- We work closely with Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ). Refer to the following link for upcoming courses: CAANZ Audit & Assurance Training
Courses currently available:
- Smarter Continuous Monitoring: Optimising and Automating Internal Controls
- Analyse Smarter: Intelligent Data Analysis… In Excel!
- Sample Smarter: Are You Cheating Yourself By Not Using Statistical Methods?
- Smarter Process Analysis: De-mystify IT heavy Audits
Contact us if you are interested in the following topics:
- Government Auditing Tools and Techniques
- Basic Auditing Skills (audit boot camp)
- Excel for Auditors
How to Arrange Training & How much
The BIG question…. how much? Our in-house training fees are MUCH LOWER per-head than a day out of the office… and we come to you!
In-house training is an economical option if you have a team of approximately 5 or more.
- Online: Register now and receive a 20% discount on your first e-learning purchase. Register here.
- In-house: We come to you. If your audit unit is smaller than 5 auditors, consider getting together with some other colleagues. Ask us about our cost-effective in-house fees via the ‘contact us‘ page. It’s cheaper than sending some of your team to a third-party provided course.
- For professional bodies and/or chapters: We come to you. We offer profit sharing business models based on number of attendees.
- For individuals: Register your interest with us (send a message via the ‘contact us‘ page, tell us where you are and what you are interested in) and we’ll let you know when training is coming to a venue near you.
- Keep an eye out for us at conferences.
Some of our courses have been converted to on-line training modules. Find out more by clicking HERE